Thursday, June 01, 2006

not so hols

I have jus came bac frm the eng oral exam..i tink tat our skool teachers r really crazy.y in the world will they conduct a oral exam during skool holidays wen all the mid yr exam had finish n the report book had been given 2 us?go n take a medical checkup!last 2 days I had been attending the eng day camp frm 9am to 4.15pm.r they crazy?i had 2 sit through all those boring talks of my ah moh instructor,fran.seriously,he s PERVERTED!keeping sayin wat w/ the ex-wife n get his hse get his cars,heartbreak…n wat’s more he keep calling the gals darling!talk about major YUCK!he s not even handsome at ALL.think a ah moh man hu look lyk in his 40s,160+++cm tall,weight?,hair balding,eye colour black/brown,n w/ lots of golden hair on his arms!he s soo handsome NOT!frankly,almost all the instructors were not very young n had 2 b at least 30+ w/ exceptions of 1 instructor.he s veri veri veri cute!tink tall(dunno how tall but taller den me 4 sure),sense of humor,blue eyes,should b bout age 20++,cute n did I mention cute?haha~...2 bad he s not our instructor!2 justify his cuteness,well~,wen he walk past our classroom,all the girls in my class except me practically scream!

No comments: