Sunday, June 01, 2008

...::::>>>>>>My Lolita<<<<<<::::.....

I had just realised that I didn't post up pictures of my first ever Lolita outfit. How could I have forgotten to post it up? Well, this post will include one by one breakdown on the cost and parts of my first ever Lolita! Judging from the outside, you will never guessed that we actually have to wear so many things to get the pretty effect which many sought for!

Information on my Lolita Jumper Skirt (worn outside)
Brand: Baby, The Stars Shine Bright
Category: Jumper
Item number: 131★263
Colour: Black with white
Material: Cotton 100%, polyester 100%, nylon 100%
Size: Height: Approximately 89cm
Bust: Approximately 88cm
Waist: Approximately 73cm
Price: ¥18,690 (Around SGD$245.450)
Cost price to make:¥17,800 (Around SGD$233.732)
I bought it from Black Alice at SGD$255.
Below: My Lolita Jumper skirt!!!

As I the product pictures on different views and details are in pink, you just have to try to imagine it in black and white. I tried taking pictures on details of my own Jumper but it is not as clear as the images given on Baby, The Stars Shine Bright website.

Below:Lolita Jumper Skirt Front View

Below:Lolita Jumper Skirt Back View

Below: Details of the bust area

Below: Side view

Below: Back view

Below: Pocket details

Below: Lace Details

Below: Price tag of my Jumper (front)

Below: Price tag of Jumper (back)

That’s all for my Lolita Jumper!

Next, I am going to let you see my Infant Blouse! Unfortunately, I could not find any product pictures or information for it so you just have to do with my poor quality pictures.

Information on my Blouse (worn inside)
Brand: Infant
Category: Blouse
Colour: White
I bought it from Black Alice at SGD$56. The original price was SGD$59 as it says on the price tag.

Below: My Infant Blouse front view.

Below: Rose Button Closeup

Below: Collar Details

Below: Sleeve Details

Below: The price tag of my blouse


Next coming up is my Pannier! What is a pannier? It is something you wear under the dress to make the dress puffy and blown up so that it looks really sweet and cute! It is just like a skirt but with special texture to make it puffy!

Information on my Pannier (worn inside)
Brand: Unknown (It comes with my Baby, The Stars Shine Bright Jumper). I think that it's something like a free gift from Black Alice.
Category: Pannier.
Colour: Black.

I bought it from Black Alice at SGD$255 together with my Baby, The Stars Shine Bright Jumper.

Below: My pannier when it is lying flat

Below: My pannier when it is standing up (Side View)

Next coming up is my pair of Yang Girlies Knee-high Socks! How could you do without the ever popular Knee-high Socks when wearing Lolita Japan style?
Information on my Yang Girlies Knee-high Socks
Brand: Yang Girlies
Category: Knee-high Socks
Material: Cotton
Colour: Black socks and ribbons with White Laces
Price: $12
I bought it from Catz Apparel, a store in Bugis Village.

Below: Yang Girlies Knee-high Socks itself.

Next coming up is my shoes! As true blue Lolita shoes are expensive (normally around $70 and above) and not to mention possibly uncomfortable for the height is around 5cm or above. The height of the heel can even reach more than 10cm. Imagine walking around with heels that high! So I just went to buy a pair of Mitju Ballet Flats to match with my Lolita as they are suitable and signals child innocence as well!

Information on my Mitju Ballet Flats
Brand: Mitju
Category: Ballet Flats
Material: Plastic
Colour: Black with white
I bought it from a store named Mitju in Far East Plaza at $17.42 when it was having a 30% off sale. The pair of Ballet Flats originally cost $24.90.

Below: Side view of the Mitju Ballet Flats

As for the bag I will be bringing to match my Lolita, I have decided that if I could not find any suitable ones, I shall use the Nodame Cantabile Piano bag for it’s in black and white which is matching the colour theme for my Lolita.

Information on my Nodame Cantabile Piano bag
Brand: Nodame Cantabile
What?: A manga, anime and live action drama serial in Japan.
Material: Possibly cotton
Colour: Black with white piano keys

Below: Outside view of Nodame Cantabile Piano bag taken by me.

Now that you have seen it all, it’s time for you to see me in Lolita clothes but sadly without the bag though. I have taken the photos using the reflection of myself in the mirror.

Below: Wearing Infant Blouse

Below: Wearing Pannier

Below: Wearing Infant Blouse+ Pannier

Below: Wearing Full Lolita Set Without the bag



Enjoy the pictures!!!! =D

No comments: