Saturday, October 03, 2009

Monday, 28 September 2009 Collection of my spectacles and wallet

Monday, 28 September 2009
I went to collect my spectacles($188) upon receiving a call from the shop that it's ready for collection. After much pondering, I finally bought the long wallet which I was eying since last Friday from The Wallet Shop.

I had been wanting to get a new wallet since my old one couldn't contain all the cards I have. It wasn't an easy decision considering that the one which caught my eye costs $119. I had initially set my heart on the $109 long wallet from the same series. However, as the salesperson pointed out, the $109 one didn't have a expandable bottom. That would meant that it wasn't able to contain as much things as the $119. However, the $109 one had a nicer interior design with it's choice of pink x black for slots while the $119 interior design is all in pink.

In the end I choose the $119 wallet for practicability. Thankfully, The Wallet Shop was having some kind of promotion such that with each $45 of the whole item cost, you will receive a $5 discount. As my wallet costs $119, I was eligible for a discount of $10, which reduce the price to $109.

I suppose certain people will be OMG-ing by this point of time at the price of the wallet but it's real leather...so yeah.

As always, pictures below.

My Guy Laroche Long Wallet
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments: