Sunday, October 04, 2009

When you fail to remove your polish...

So...I applied Estée Lauder 305 Crystal Opaline to my left hand on 5 September 2009. I was too lazy to get it removed while it's growing out but with my right looking like a nail polish disaster zone, I finally got out my nail polish remover and attacked my nails.

Left Hand Before Removal of Polish
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Right Hand Before Removal of Polish
Photobucket

When I had removed all the nails polish, I found that my nails had turned yellow with prolong use of polish. ∑(O_O;)Shock!!

Left Hand After Removal of Nail Polish
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Right Hand After Removal of Nail Polish
Photobucket

This is what you get when you are so lazy. Gosh...thankfully it will grow out with time...a lessons learned indeed!

No comments: