Sunday, February 07, 2010

First post in year 2010

Yes, I know...I couldn't believe that it took me till February 7 before I am finally writing my first post of the year. In my defense, I had to say that I had been busy with school and that's the truth. Project submissions deadlines, tests, presentations bombarded me senselessly. It is amazing that I am still alive. I have been pretty much not getting enough sleep for the past several weeks. Many of the nights were spent rushing through my projects to meet the deadlines. I can't say that I have enjoyed my past one month plus. In fact, the last month was utter hell, something which I hope that I would never have to go through again. Unfortunately, life doesn't work like that.

Still, I am happy that things has started to slow down for last week. Most of my stuff have already been submitted so I was able to start reading the novels that were due soon. How I wish that I am able to relax all day, not needing care about school and yet, get paid to do so!

I have to enjoy while it last for I have two OOPG test next week. One OOPG lab test tomorrow (February 8, 2010) and the other OOPG written test, on the Friday (February 12, 2010). Even though I have the OOPG test tomorrow, I don't feel like studying for it at all. In fact, I haven't even look through the materials. A bunch of jumbled materials that doesn't really makes sense to me. Why oh why? As I ask myself again. Why on earth did I even put this course into my list of choice when I am not even sure of what it is in the first place. If only all I have to do was HCI. That was something, at the very least, I had enjoyed it pretty much. From what I see now though, that aren't happening any soon. I seemed to be making mistakes through my whole life. No matter big and small, they are all the choices I had made. Some which I had made even when I had given much considerable thought, and some which I had made due to me not wanting to think about it anymore. I always regret later. I always do. I seem to be doing a lot of regretting as well...*Frets*

*Sigh* back to the topic...so, after the two OOPG tests, I have to prepare for my CMSK presentaion on Thursday (February 11, 2010). I don't really mind much about that presentation since talking about my report doesn't seemed to be too hard, though I have to be mindful of the 3 minute time restriction. Sometimes I talk too much.

With that, the study week begins which unfortunately, clashes with Chinese New year. It has not doubt, dampers my spirits for Chinese new year and in fact, I have already decided not to visit my relatives this year in favor of studying. Aren't I a good girl? of course, the usual reunion dinner at my grandparents' house will still be carried out as per normal. At least it means that I will still be able to get some red packets! Hoho. $.$

Examinations will begin after the study week. Although I only have three papers, they are spread out so my last paper will be on a Thursday. I hope that I will NOT make some silly mistakes like remembering the wrong time or venue for the paper again. Once is definitely enough for me. I can't wait for the holidays that comes after examinations!

My room certainly needs a good dusting and throwing. I had procrastinated my time away last holiday and I am not going to do it again. After all, I do need more places to keep my textbooks and novels! Plus, my poor deck of tarot cards is buried under so many copies of Seventeen and Popteen. Besides that, my mum has been nagging me to get started on the cleaning too. I will never get her to stop nagging if I don't do it. Plans must be made and actions must be carried out! No more procrastinating!

Anyway, I have been toying with the idea of having a Chinese blog for a long time. By that, I mean that the blog post will be fully written in Chinese text. There are times when I find myself being able to express myself better in Chinese so I will update the blog as and when I like it, just like my current blog which you are reading. However, I don't think that I will be doing double posting, such as translating my English blog post into Chinese and vice versa. I don't think that I will be choosing Blogger as my Chinese blog host so I am currently look at three different blog host. They are namely, 新浪博客(Sina Blog), 痞客邦(PIXNET), and 无名小站(Wretch). Could anyone tell me which blog host is better and why? Thanks~

I guess that that's all for today!

No comments: