Thursday, July 12, 2012

Barnes and Noble Nook Simple Touch

It's here! It's finally here!

People who know me will know I had ordered Barnes and Noble Nook Simple Touch along with a Nook slip case Embossed Neoprene in Pink on 24 June 2012 using vPost. Alas, they noticed I was going to ship it overseas and informed me to call their service centre to confirm my purchase on 25 June 2012.

After a call using Skype where I had to purchase US$10 Skype credits, they confirmed that I know I wouldn't be able to purchase ebooks through Barnes and Noble online store overseas, shipment was arranged.

While waiting for my purchases, with holes in my socks, I thought it would be nice to get some shoe liners in case I buy ballet flats and brogues in the future.

After searching around, I read Hue shoe liners has a silicon patch that will prevent it from slipping off the feet which is a nice innovation. I have tried a no name brand shoe liner before and it slipped off every few step while walking. Pretty much defeats the purpose of wearing it in the first place isn't it?

After lots of waiting, my purchases finally arrived! A nice Indian postwoman passed them to me at around 4pm+ today. I actually thought vPost would package all 3 packages into one huge package but looks like they didn't. Perhaps shipping is cheaper this way? Hmm~
Unboxing Nook Simple Touch

Hue shoe liners with Nook Simple Touch and slip case


Hue shoe liners with Nook Simple Touch and slip case

Nook Simple Touch and slip case


Nook Simple Touch (not turned on)

Back of Nook Simple Touch
Finished couple books with it and thankfully the page refreshes didn't affect me at all. It's almost like reading black ink on paper. No problems with battery life too.

Thank goodness since I read some had problems and I don't have the means to send it back.

Love this to bits! Hopefully it will be durable and last me for years! 

No comments: