Sunday, August 26, 2007

Braids are oldies? I don't think so.(My opinions)

Some unnamed person tagged at my tagboard asking me on why do I want to braid my hair as it such oldies. But I don't think so for given the pictures which latest hairstyles magazines provided, stars are wearing their hair with braids. They are suppose to be the trendsetter aren't they? If you improvise the braids which their hairstylist did, there's no way that the look is oldies. Perhaps I did not make myself clear in my post and thus that resulted to some misconception on my idea of braiding my hair. Below are some recent pictures to show that stars do wear braids as well and it's not oldies if you just know how to do it the right way.

Below: April 2007 American Seventeen issue


Below: April 2007 American Seventeen issue with Molly Sims(No 6) wearing French Braid at the crown of her head.


Below: April 2007 American Seventeen issue with Molly Sims wearing French Braid at the crown of her head.


Below: Emily Osment taken 06-02-2007 wearing braids.


Below: Rachel McAdams wearing braids taken as of 14-03-2007.


These are just some of the picture I found of stars wearing braids. I have more of them in my magazines collections. The American Seventeen magazine is providing us ways of reinventing our looks with French braids! So why should it be considered oldies if magazines are featuring braids? But thanks to this unnamed person for commenting on my style as I had asked for suggestions and comments on the hairstyle I am going to get and this person did heed my call. So thanks anyway!

No comments: