Friday, March 14, 2008

The Matsuri 2008: the butterfly effect tomorrow!!!

The Matsuri 2008: the butterfly effect BEGINS tomorrow!!! If you don't know what it is about, read about here. I am so excited! I will be meeting Elie tomorrow at 1pm at the MRT station where we shall go to the JRock Matsuri together! I can't wait to see Elie in casual lolita and also many others at Vivo City in Lolita, Visual Kei etc as such!!! I must remember to charge my camera battery now...for I will be taking lots of pictures tomorrow!!

As for this Sunday....the Cosplay Matsuri!!! I will be wearing my Lolita, without the headdress though for I think that i look rather stupid in it, along with Elie!!! I will be meeting Adelyn( to let her see my lolita) and proceed to the MRT station where Elie will be waiting for us! :D Another day bound to hold lots of pictures taking opportunity!

P.S Matsuri means festival in Japanese by the way...

No comments: