Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sick today~~

Wednesday, a perfect day for me as school starts at 11am compared to normal school days when you have to reach school by 7.25am. But perfect today was not for I had to report sick at around 11.40pm, only about 40 minutes after school starts. It was D&T lessons at that time I started to feel an ache at my stomach area which gradually grew more intense. Yesterday I had diarrhea and needed to go to toilet for 3 times in total...once which was during the Physics test. There goes my marks for Physics since I couldn't finish it in time. I took medicine for it yesterday and decided not to take it today since the diarrhea had stopped. Perhaps it was a wrong judgment since I the ache grew more intense. I could not take it and put my head on the table to rest. But after only a few seconds my hearing and vision started to give out on me. Meng Yun who was sitting beside me saw that i was unwell and gestured for my D&T teacher. I wanted to puke. Someone(I didn't know who as I couldn't see or hear) pulled me up from my seat and the next minute I knew, I was lying facing up on the D&T room floor. I guessed that I fainted for a couple of seconds there. Aisyah and Meng Yun supported me as I make my way out of the door of the D&T room. The process was slow and I had to rely on them for my vision and hearing is still out. Everything was dark and my legs felt like lead. I only barely managed to make it to the parade square before my legs completely gave out on me. I sort of flopped on my knees down there while Meng Yun and Aisyah tried to pull me up. I heard someone saying "Just let her sit there. I think that she can't walk any further.", which I later knew that it was my D&T teacher. So I rested there while a little bit of blood finally flow back to my head though Meng Yun commented that I was very pale. I was scared on what was happening to me and while wanting to puke and my stomach hurts like hell. Everything was coming to me in one huge rush so I cried. I was confused on what was going on. It was after a while that I could finally see and hear that they supported me to the General Office where i saw my D&T teacher talking to another teacher. I later knew that he was actually going to bring a stretcher to carry me to the sick bay.

After resting in the sick bay for a while, my parents finally came and brought me to a clinic near my home.... >.< I left with a shot at my butt, 5 packets of pills and a medical bill of $38. My lunch was pork porridge from a hawker center. Mmmm~ delicious. =D

So now I am sitting here thinking back on what happened to me. It seemed to be a little dramatic but it's true...now with 2days worth of MC, I decided not to go to school since it's Sports Day tomorrow. Many thanks for the help of Meng Yun and Aisyah for supporting me to the way of sick bay. Without you two I would not be able make my way to the sick bay. =^0^= It's just ironic that I only attended school for around 40 minutes and left. >.<||||

No comments: