Sunday, July 12, 2009

My hair~ Flat with no Volume...

3 July 2009, Thursday
I had been complementing of going for a long needed rebonding session for my fringe on Friday, 4 July 2009. My mother surprised me by offering to sponsor me for a full rebond considering that my hair was getting really long, unruly and tired. Like I said before, I was surprised. I was still half awake and preparing myself for school when she just popped the question all of the sudden.

I supposed that she expected me to jump for joy the moment the question left her mouth. I was admittedly pleasantly surprised at this offer but still, I had some things I had to consider.

1) I had wanted to get a curling tong. If I rebond my hair, curling my hair would be almost impossible as the curls just wouldn't last. Plus, why straighten my hair if I was going to curl them?

2) I had done a rebond at around one and a half years ago. It left my hair really dry and I had tangles and knots whenever I run my comb/finger through my hair. Do I really want to have such dry and damaged hair again?

However, I have to admit that I was tempted. Having rebonded hair means that I just have to comb and go. Quite convenient except for having to use more conditioner and mask.

I promised her that I would give her a reply by the end of the day and left the house.

I had consulted quite a lot of people throughout the day. From classmates, to my good friend and finally, to my imouto. Among all of them, it was imouto who had managed to clear up my thoughts most. Thank you so much imouto! You know who you are! It is always fun to talk to you! You always never fail to make my day! =D

Yes people, I had done the rebond on 4 July 2009, Friday. I went into the salon at 2.20pm and walked out of it at 8pm. The whole process was longer than last time. My hair is now shorter, straighter, flatter and full of a chemical smell. You shall now be able to recognize me by my smell.

However, I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed that my hair was not as dry. Hopefully, the intensive treatment I had planned for my hair will keep it healthy. =D

No comments: