Sunday, July 05, 2009

French Manicure again~ Done by me...

2 July 2009, Thursday
After a week of hustling and bustling around I finally got the time to do my nails an chill out a little. Ever since I had seen Selene buying so many bottles of nail polish couple weeks ago, I suddenly had the urge to do my nails again. So I painted my nails using the bottles of newly polish that I had bought no long ago just for this purpose, according a design I had seen in a magazine. However, since I was doing it according to my memory and that perhaps I had gotten the wrong nail polish colour, the final outcome looks horrendous. I have to admit that having not painting my nails for at least a year now had also caused my painting skills to be rather streaky.

Below: The failed design
Failed Concept for Nail Art
Failed Concept for Nail Art


3 July 2009, Friday
In the end, after consulting the advice of several friends, I had decided to wash off the scary design and to stick with Class French Manicure that's very safe. Took me around two hours to wash off everything and paint everything from base coat, tip, and top coat. Yes, I know that I am super slow in painting it. It's just that I don't want it to get smudged. However, it got smudged anyway as I rushed to school...oh well...in the end I sort of attempt to salvage what I can after the Java extra lesson while waiting for my friend. Pictures below.

Below: French Manicure Left Hand
French Manicure Left HandFrench Manicure Left Hand

Below: French Manicure Right Hand
French Manicure Right HandFrench Manicure Right Hand

No comments: