Saturday, June 27, 2009

My hair curled~

A quick post.

Since I still have my WDS Proposal to do...

Below: Picture of my hair curled~
If you can see some brown strands of hair, no, I didn't get dyed or have extensions or something. My natural hair have different shades from black to brown. It's all natural...^0^
Photobucket

Liese was having a roadshow at the Level One of Tampines Mall on 26 June 2009, Friday. If you buy a Liese product, you will be able to get a free hair makeover by the stylist there.

I bought a Liese Hair Cocktail in Light which was supposed to be able to tame my hair. Filled in some forms and after around ten minutes of waiting, finally sat on the chair where the, oh so magnificent, hair stylist shall decide which hair style suits me better.

After I had untied my hair, both the MC and the hair stylist kept going on and on how long my hair is while I was, like, "Is that so?". Maybe it's due to me being used to the length of my hair after such a long time.

After analyzing the natural waves I had and the length of my fringe, which I must get it trimmed soon, the hair stylist, Boon, decided that big curls were the way to go. I had always wanted to try out curls for Lolita and this was a really good time to do so. He used a 32mm Babyliss curling tong and curled my hair. Throughout the whole process, he gave me tons of tips on how to create the look I was going for while I took this opportunity to bombard him with tons of questions.

I was quite pleased with the final result. It was the first time I had done curls and frankly speaking, I had wanted to get curling tongs for a long time. Now that i know how to use it, I am more tempted than ever to get one. The search for a curling tong is now on...too bad I can't find Babyliss here...I think.

If you can't see the picture clearly, the curls are just something like you will see in a Japanese magazine or in Liese/Lucido-L products images. It was too bad as I had my hair re-bonded before so the curl was quite droopy when I got home.

Any recommendations for a good curling tong? Preferably 32mm curling tongs. =D

Speaking of hot tools, my friend, Adelyn, is interested to get a straightener too, Maybe we can buy hot tools together. Hoho~

No comments: