Friday, June 19, 2009

Absolute Boyfriend...and it ends like this. Why?

AHHHHH!!!

I am so depressed over the ending of Absolute Boyfriend. Is this how it ends in the manga too? Everything's ended now. Completed. I had watched everything...from the eleven episodes to the special. This is how it ends.


PhotobucketPhotobucket


Why? Sometimes I questioned myself why it must be ended this way. Why life must be like this. Reality is not easy to face up to...but sometimes I find it way to hard. Pretend, ignore, escape...

...

Pardon me while I go and wept in my room. Feel free to donate tissue papers if you wish to...

Below: Theme song of Absolute Boyfriend, Okaeri by ayaka
This is sung by ayaka, a.k.a Mizushima Hiro's, the actor who acted as Asamoto Soshi, wife.


Below: Best moments of Zettai Kareshi


Personally, I like the ending in the episodes better. I wonder if it's the same team who produced the episodes in the Special. The Special ending was just...sad. I had read only the last chapter of the manga to see if the ending was the same. Several differences were immediately noted, such as in the manga, they were students. In the drama, they were working adults. In the manga, Soshi went to Spain alone while in the drama, both of them went to Paris. In the episodes and the manga, the ending was almost the same though. However, with the Special, the ending was vastly different from the manga. It was even more cruel. T.T

I have to say that Hayami Mokomichi, the guy who acted as Tenjo Night, is quite a decent actor. Being only 24 years old(going to be 25 on August 10), he depicts a robot quite well. I can see the differences in the moments when he was running according to the program, to when he started developing his own mind clearly, from the different usage of voice, movements etc.

Thumbs up for him. =D

No comments: