Saturday, January 06, 2007

Different tunes...

after practising with different scores on my keyboard, i found that it seems the sound my keyboard produce is very very different from those real piano with hammers banging to produce those sweet melody.even though the music keyboard produced is artifical,i expected that the sound produced should be as least similiar. but when i play the scores, the music produced differ a lot from playing on piano to on keyboard.my friend who took piano also commented on the sound my piano produced. the pitch and tone is a LITTLE different from playing on piano but i guess i have no choice because i do not have enough money to buy a grand piano or something like that.but i still wish that i am able to have real piano for the sound produced is definetly better and sweeter...i envy those people who have a real piano...i wish that i have a piano and is able to play those really wonderful song i like..but too bad,i am not that good in piano...but i will try!!i earn to listen to the melody played by me on the real piano which is much nicer then being played on my keyboard...

No comments: