Sunday, April 20, 2008

♥*~*~8~">>>>>>Sweet 16!!!!<<<<<<"~8~*~*♥

Yes, it's my birthday today. I am officially 16 years old! Finally I am able to watch movies that are rated NC 16!

How did I spent this day? Well, it's quite like any normal day such as surfing the net, updating my blog (like I am doing now!), reading, doing homework etc. I didn't go out today... >.<

I have received presents and birthday wishes as well. I will update with pictures next time!

Many thanks to Elie, Vivien, Mum and Emeline for your presents! I will treasure it!!! =^.^=

Many thanks to Adelyn, Elie, Kristy, Esther and Conan for your birthday wishes!!!

Lastly,songs which I love from BoA's THE FACE...



To friends who are always there for me...you know who you are... =D


Slow songs are nice too...


The song I am currently loving it...

=D That's all for today!!!~~

No comments: