Sunday, May 25, 2008

My mother and I.....thinking of exercising together?!

That's right! My mum is thinking of exercising to get rid of those fats around her tummy (and also to just keep fit)....so far she had tried sit ups and by not using the lift when getting home. But....she doesn't use a mat when doing the sit ups so her backbone hurts like hell. Also, one can only climb up stairs when going home that many times a day...I don't know if it's really useful....

Actually, I have been thinking about exercising too. Seventeen always managed to feature one set of workout in each issue but sometimes there's a need of some equipments such as Dumbbells which is something I do not have....also, I do get lazy sometimes and thus I will stop during the exercises. >.<

I am seriously considering of getting dumbbells and the exercise mat....but what weight do I get? I think maybe around 2kg+? I know that's very little but I am really weak.....

My mum is thinking of getting a pair of sports shoe so that she can run in the park as a way of exercising...it's been a long time since she had last ran though....I am thinking of seriously joining her in the running and also getting the things I want.

I think that this is coming true....

A healthier and fitter me!!!

No comments: