Monday, May 05, 2008

*~.:: ♥Thinking of taking up sewing?!♥::.~*

You didn't read the title wrongly. Yes, I am indeed thinking of taking up sewing lessons or at least teach myself to sew. Not those usual patching a hole or sewing on a button thing. Why am I thinking of taking up sewing lessons suddenly??!! Well, I reckon by learning how to sew, it good to learn something new and I could make things myself which will save some money on rather buying some of those overpriced items!

I have to confess that I wish to learn how to sew as I can make my own Lolita items (such as headdress, top hat, cuffs, alice bow etc) then. =^0^=

Maybe when I have more time such as after Ordinary Levels I shall buy some books or take up lessons at a near by Community Centre to learn! =D

If I am really enjoying it or something, maybe I'll just get a sewing machine. But then, perhaps it's too early to say now...

No comments: