Saturday, May 10, 2008

~Wind’s Café (風の喫茶店) APPROVED!!!!~

[January to May]
Planning and writing of the proposal for Wind’s Café (風の喫茶店).

[On 2 May 2008, Friday]
I had thought that I had included everything but when I show the proposal to that person, that person told me that I had not included lots of things and gave me a one full page of things to add! That person did not tell me to include such things when I consulted that person on how to write a proposal! That person is wasting my ink and time! Why couldn't that person tell me everything in one go?!

[On 5 May 2008, Monday]
=7.40am=
Proposal for Wind’s Café (風の喫茶店) was handed up at the parade square! VP flipped to the page where we were explaining about Japanese Street Wear such as Decora and Visual Kei and she didn't even flinched when she saw the pictures! She was so glad to see the proposal that she was grinning while reading the content page! Seriously! A great start to the possibility of the school accepting the proposal!
=8.05am=
Vice-principal came to my class during mathematics lesson and told me that she had lost the proposal and requested me to print out another copy for her!!! o.O I've used up half of my $60 ink cartridges to print the proposal! Printing it another time meant that I will used up all the ink!
=8.15am to 8.30am=
Vice-principal came to my class during mathematics lesson holding the proposal in her hands. She asked me to go out of the classroom and she told me how happy she was with the idea and what we need to improve on. So I asked her if this means that the school had accepted the proposal? SHE SAID YES!!! I couldn't believe that it was so easy for the school to accept such culture which was not commonly found in Singapore!!!! =D

[On 8 May 2008, Thursday]
=Around 11.45am=
Elie and I was standing outside the AVA Room together with the rest our class while waiting for our S.S teacher to open the door for us. VP saw us standing there and approached us. Turns up that she wanted to inform us that the date of the carnival might changed to 8 August 2008, Friday. No doubt, there's pros and cons to this changed of date. The good thing is that we would be able to catch the crowd of students while they are leaving the school after National Day celebration. they might be tempted to visit Wind’s Café due to our striking clothes. However, the cons is that our list of helpers include students from Universities, Polytechnics and ITE and if this event was held on a weekday, they might not be able to come due to studies! =( What should I do now??!!!

But we did manage to ask the VP if she knows that we are going to use the Drink Stall and such and she replied that she knows and she is also currently trying to get the aunties at the stall to provide with us free drinks! O.o I could not believe (yet again) that she trusted us not to destroy the things in the Drink Stall and let us use it when Wind’s Café (風の喫茶店) is operating!!! But alas! We forgotten to ask her if the school is willing to help us print the posters in full colour for each class to put on the notice board!

[On 9 May 2008, Friday]
=Around 11.26am=
Elie and I saw VP walking down the corridor and we both ran up to her. We finally managed to ask her if the school is willing to help us print the poster for every class to be put up at the notice board! She agreed! Yay~~~ This means that we could make the posters till perfectionn and also that we do not have to use up our own printer inks! =^0^=

============================================
Hope that Elie is able to design a super wonderful poster for Wind’s Café (風の喫茶店) !!!!

No comments: