Sunday, September 14, 2008

~Best of Asia, Bring on America~ BoA!

The rumors of BoA planning to advance into the U.S market has been around for years. With the press conference"Best of Asia, Bring on America" held on 10th September in Seoul Paris Hotel, which will reveal the plan of BoA's advance into America, the rumors are now reality.

Teasers of BoA's U.S Debut Song MVs are released online. The new song, named 'Eat You Up' (don't ask me why it has such a weird name) has two MV, directed by Diane Martel and Cha Eun Taek respectively. I preferred the Korean version of the MV as it is more fun and in my opinion, more BoA's style. The U.S version of the MV seemed to be of a low budget production and not like BoA's style. The video below shows both the Korean and U.S version respectively.

Below:'Eat You Up' Korean&U.S Version Teaser


I suppose most of the people who reads my blog is not able to understand Korean or Japanese, the video below is a part of the press conference with BoA speaking in English, talking about her song etc. I must say that her English is certainly more fluent than before though you could see that she is quite nervous with many 'yeah' in her conversation.

Below:'Best of Asia, Bring on America' Press Conference Part of it


I don't know if she will make it but since I consider myself as a BoA's fan, I hope that she does!

Visit her official America website at www.boaamerica.com .

No comments: