Saturday, September 27, 2008

SKINNED by Robin Wasserman

2020161 seconds to Bogus to Bubbly!

Hi there everyone! How's everyone getting on? I hope that all are fine! Exams are near so let's all pull up our socks!

I haven't blogged for a while due to some problems with my computer as it was in some kind of Linux OS and I can't get logged on to internet...*coughbrothermessitcough* but now it's all well with a all new cool glossy black disc drive. I will take a picture of it and post it up next time. Thanks to my mother who paid a whooping $800 for it. But well, at least the guy had already installed programs such as Microsoft Office. Which means less time spent on getting the disc drive up and running!

I went to Westerblog as usual and found a post on a new science fiction novel, SKINNED, by Robin Wasserman. It seemed to be an interesting book so I decided to share with you guys what I had found.

Let's start with the trailer first to arouse your curiosity about this book!

SKINNED Book Trailer



The story of SKINNED goes like this...

Some miracles come with a price . . .

Lia Kahn was perfect: rich, beautiful, popular. Until the accident that nearly killed her.

Now she has been downloaded into a new body that only looks human. Lia will never feel pain again, she will never age, and she can't ever truly die.

Forced to the fringes of society, Lia joins others like her. But they are looked at as freaks. They are hated . . . and feared. They are everything but human, and according to most people, this is the ultimate crime -- for which they must pay the ultimate price.


Have I gotten your attention? How about reading the book excerpt here and also an interview with the author here to know more about the book?

Last but not least, the details and the cover of the book are below....

# Reading level: Young Adult
# Hardcover: 368 pages
# Publisher: Simon Pulse (September 9, 2008)
# Language: English
# ISBN-10: 1416936343
# ISBN-13: 978-1416936343
# Product Dimensions: 7.1 x 5 x 1.3 inches

I am definitely going to read this book! The storyline seems to be really interesting!!~

I just realised that I am really a die hear fan of teen science fiction. HAhA~

Study hard and have fun guys! ~\(=^0^=)/~

No comments: