Friday, September 18, 2009

Akon feat. BoA - Beautiful Music Video Remix

Alright! Finally all the errors and stuff that's wacky on Blogger is smoothed out! I am so tired of having to type all the HTML myself.

Alright, I don't think that I have posted this out before. I had found this fan-made Beautiful video using the song "Beautiful" sung by Akon Feat. BoA. The author is none other than PureDragon54 from YouTube. PureDragon54 uses the videos from BoA's Dakishimeru, Secret, I Did It for Love and Energetic plus Akon's Beautiful to get the result. Although the video is fan-made, the song Beautiful by Akon Feat. BoA is real and does exist.

Enough of that. Enjoy the video!

Akon Feat. BoA - Beautiful Music Video Remix by PureDragon54


P.S Only couple days left before BoA Deluxe, the Deluxe version of her self titled English debut album, BoA, with two new songs, Control and Crazy About, plus one remix is out in stores!

No comments: