Wednesday, December 17, 2008

《ドラえもん 新・のび太の宇宙開拓史》2009 Part 2 New Trailers!

It's been a month and 2 days since I had last posted! I am sorry for neglecting this blog! Things hadn't been staying the same during these days since I had last posted but I guess that will be left till my next post.

The trailer that I had posted up for the Doraemon 2009 movie for my last post here had been deleted due to a copyright claim but no fear! I had found two different trailers for 《ドラえもん 新・のび太の宇宙開拓史》. Here they are! These are trailers with different content from the movie so do watch both! =D

Visit the official website for Doraemon movies here for more trailers and information on the new movies!





I had finally found a shop that sell not only the latest Doraemon DVDs, they also sell many other merchandises such as Doraemon hats, clothes, plates and other Doraemon stuff suitable for the young to old! By young, I really mean young as there are Doraemon stuffs for babies as well! Besides that, they also sell tons of anime boxed sets, movies, episodes and soundtracks. It's certainly a shop you can't miss if you are an otaku or a Doraemon fan! I had gotten my Doraemon Movie 2008 there. =D When I have more money I shall go and get the Doraemon Movie 2007 as well! =D

You can find the shop at:

Hyper Media PTE LTD
133, New Bridge Road
#02-25/26 Chinatown Point
Singapore 059413
Tel: 63362210

No comments: