Monday, December 22, 2008

My perfect phone?

The wedding dinner went quite well. Perhaps some people might have something to say about our clothes but who cares. Most of the time, our bodies are hidden from view by the mighty table that holds all the food. Food was decent but tad cold since it was left somewhere around after it was cooked, waiting for the feast to begin.

I had to say that my aunt was gorgeous that night. The dress was a very pretty pure white with a red belt. Not revealing in any way but it still show her curves beautifully. Her makeup was kept light but nicely done too. Thumbs up! =D

There are some failure as well...such as wearing frocks or gowns that are not suitable for their body types. I shall not comment more on it. =X

I had been looking for a new hand phone for quite some time. Around more than a month or so ago, my dad informed me that I could use his contract renewal as an opportunity to get a new hand phone. I had my current phone for around three to four years. I had owned three hand phones(including my current hand phone) till this date. All of them are Nokia, outdated (no longer available on Nokia website) and second hand. Two of the hand phones that I owned are those that doesn't even have colour screen and are those green screens when light up. My current phone is not as outdated as the two other but this phone does not have blue tooth, infrared, mega pixel, flash light, capability to store songs etc.

No doubt, when I saw my brother using his Sony Ericsson W850i (which he had gotten two years ago) , I was envious. Finally, after a long long wait, I am able to get a totally new phone of my choice! Not a second hand one!

Searching for a phone that is good, cheap and with a good plan proved to be difficult. It was either that the phone was too expensive, or the plan is quite good but the phone is not. How do I judge whether the phone is good? Well, I do so by reading reviews from users and editors. Some of the phones requires me to spend a couple hundred bucks even with plan and some, requires me to trade in a phone worth $100 in order to get that $0 deal. As I had mentioned, my hand phones are so outdated that I am not sure if they are even worth $50 altogether!

My brother kept encouraging me to get an Apple iPhone... -_-||| Hello? Just by looking at the price is enough to make me faint.

I am planning to get either a Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot or Sony Ericsson Walkman Phone or Nokia. I am even considering phones that are more for business men but it must be by Sony Ericsson or Nokia.

Is it THAT hard to just get a phone I want?

No comments: