Saturday, December 20, 2008

What to wear to a wedding? The hardest part of being a female....

It's been around 5 years since I had last attended a wedding dinner. Needless to say, I didn't have much appropriate clothes to choose from. After some pondering, I have to settle on my one and only one piece dress. Unfortunately, the pair of shoes which I used to pair the dress with had worn out. I had to pair it with the whiteXblack ballet flats that I own. It was not a coordination that I like but I just have to do with it. Initially, I would like to achieve more of a boho result but I do not have a suitable pair of shoe. Looks like it will be boho with flats. -_-||| I have to get a pair of suitable shoes next time.

My mother asked me to dress her. That is a challenge considering what dominate her wardrobe are T-shirts, denim, shorts and tank tops. I have to cracked my head to think of a suitable coordination. Gosh.

The worst part of this whole thing is that as my mother and I are female, at a suitable age to be expected to dress well. This got to be the hardest part to do since we do not have the right clothes!*sigh*

I hope that we will not be considered as being dressed too inappropriately when we get there and find a sea of people all dressed up. Well, at least I can take some comfort in the fact that most of them are strangers to us and vice versa. >.<

I have less than an hour left to prepare...so long.

No comments: