Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Minor Changes Made To This Blog......

If anyone noticed, besides the new addition of a long due new post, I had made some minor changes around this blog.

I had removed the broken links in the 'shi...links' part. I define broken link as links that led to now where or to a 'This blog has been removed/does not exist' message. Blogs that have been declared closed or neglected (such as not posting for more than a year) are removed as well. The 'shi...links' part is now cleaner with accessible links so you wouldn't be going to a dead end with every click! =D

Besides that, I had also changed the song from 千年之恋(Thousand Years of Love) to Beautiful by Christina Aguilera.

Soon, I will be editing my Wish List as well...for those kind folks out there, how about getting me any one item(or all if you wish to) from my Wish List as a Christmas present? =P

No comments: