Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Doraemon!!!! & Cosplay event in school?

FINALLY!!!! Its like been forever since my mother asked one of her friends to help me buy the Doraemon bed sheets. It took couple while before she asked my mother to collect it. Took couple more days before my mother washed it and spread it on my bed! Pictures below!

Drying Doraemon Bedsheets


Doraemon bedsheets finally on my bed!


Elie and I were discussing about having sort of cosplay event in our school to raise funds for the Indoor Sports Hall(ISH). Its still in the initial planning stage and we are hoping that we are able to have this happening. So far Elie have asked a few people to help out as well and they agreed! I have posted a thread in forum to test the waters before actually launching the whole plan and there's quite good response considering I have not posted the the thread for long. So is there anyone who wants to join this cosplay event group together? Just leave a tag in the tagboard or contact me for more details.

Some Information....
This cosplay event welcomes people wearing Cosplay costumes/Lolita/Punk/Gothic/Harajuku etc.

Please note that the clothes must not be too revealing such as having only a tube top and short shorts on. The school will disapprove of it as after all its a Secondary School.

What we are hoping is that you'll be willing to take photos with any of the possible students who want to take photos with you as we are going to charge the students for the photos and printing the photo on the spot. It will be sort of like those zoo where they put a snake on you and help you take photos and you have to pay for that photo. This is one of the ways I thought of that can help to raise funds.

So is there anyone who wants to join this organizing cosplay event group? Just leave a tag in the tagboard or contact me for more details.

But first of all we must have the school's approval. We will be asking our school tomorrow for permission to do so and also for more details.

No comments: