Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Time really flies. Year 2007 passed by in just a blink of an eye and now year 2008 has arrived. Soon, I be taking my Ordinary Levels. Let's just hope that I will get the results I want!

So every year most of the people have new year resolutions. What's mine for this year? The items I listed are in random order and each and every of the items are of same importance level in which I hope that I will achieve.

My New Year Resolutions
1)To get really good results for my Ordinary Level
2)To go to bed earlier than the previous year so that I will have enough sleep
3)To be hardworking and hand in my homework in time. Not to be lazy in my studies!
4)To do that exercise in Seventeen magazine as instructed and get lean and fit
5)To be happier
6)To be a better person
7)Must not be lazy when sorting my things
8)Be a neat person

New year means new things. What have I bought this year to prepare myself for back to school? I will post up the pictures some other day!

New Hayrer school bag.

Actually I do not have any intention to buy a new school bag but after my mother washed my OP school bag, she found what that there's little holes at the base of the bag probably poked through by the heavy weight and sharp corners of the books. So I bought a new BIG bag this time. It has quite a lot of compartments so I can be neater when sorting my things into my new school bag. It cost $50 from a shop outside Heartland Mall.

New MYUK Girls wallet

Old Wallet

I bought it because my mother offered to give me money to buy a new one as I had used my old wallet for a couple of years and that its quite hard to take out money from my old wallet without flashing my money to the public. Also I have to fold the notes before I can put it in neatly. So its a hassle to keep my money probably thus a new wallet was needed. I bought it from The Wallet Shop in Tampines Mall yesterday. It cost $29.

New black clear file
My old file was falling apart and some of the compartment of the clear file have a hole in it so papers will drop out. I don't want to lose vital notes so I went to buy a new clear file from Popular in Tampines Mall yesterday. It cost $2.60 after membership discount.

So now after those new things, a change of blog skin is needed! Back to Gaara skin! I just can't stop loving Gaara! The song Everything Burns is a perfect theme song for Gaara's life. Before he knew how to love others. Hope that you like this blog skin and new song!

No comments: