Wednesday, January 02, 2008

First Day of School

Its kind of weird i don't mind this first day of school today. Maybe its because of the fact that I knew that we wouldn't be having any lessons today? Perhaps that's so. Maybe also because that I don't have to get up early on a Wednesday you only have to reach school by 9.45am. But I got up around 7.30am as I have to go to school to post some posters to promote my CCA before the CCA carnival starts.

It was drizzling when we were to gather at the parade square. I was searching for my class when I spotted Elie with her new hairstyle(I still can't recognize her in her new hairstyle. But her new hairstyle is really nice and not like many other common cookie-cutter hairstyle! I hate being not unique and like a clone to others. I like something of my own.*I hope.*)along with Indrani. It's been a long time since I had seen Indrani! It is good to see her again. It seems a bit unrealistic when we all sat down to hear the principal talk. I felt like I was dreaming that I was in school again.

Anyway, most of my teachers was changed. So far, those new teachers seemed nice. The only complaint I had was that they didn't change one of my subject's teacher for I dislike that particular teacher. Oh well, guess that I just have to deal with it and hope that he will not test my patience....

Elie is still currently my partner(I hope that my teachers will not change the fact!)so we talked about quite a lot of things during free period. She seemed to be quite refreshed and bubbly today for she talked quite a lot compared to some other days where I felt that I was talking to a wall. -_-||| So our conversation mostly were about cosplay(yay!!), the upcoming cosplay event(yahoo!!~~), her new Lolita clothes(how I wish that i could buy some too!~), Cosplay/Jrock/Punk/Lolita etc store in Singapore(I don't know that there was so many!~), and also last but not least,my trip to New Zealand(It was WONDERFUL~!). Finally we had something in common as opposed to us talking about our own different lives each time we meet! So I learnt that there's quite a number of Lolita stores in Bugis. I didn't even know that! It's sad that due to the upcoming Ordinary Levels, her dad don't allow her to go out often so it was quite impossible to go to those Cosplay+Jrock+Punk+Lolita etc store and shop with her. T.T Anyways, below are details of the store I currently know about in Singapore that sells Cosplay/Jrock/Punk/Lolita etc items.

List of Stores
Name of store:Haru
Where?:Far East Plaza #03-42 (shop 6)
Opening Hours:12.30pm to 9.30pm daily
They sells:Cosplay,Lolita, Punk, Japanese school uniform, accessories etc.
Items from:Japan and Taiwan
More information HERE.

Name of store:Black Alice
Where?:*In a building called Little Red Dot*52 Queen St.
#02-07 (ABSL 07)
Singapore 188539

Bugis Street 2nd Level (New Area)
Opposite Rochor Hawker Centre
Red Building Above Cheers / Kopi Place
Opening Hours:Daily 1:30 pm - 8:30 pm, weekends till 9:30 pm
They sells:Gothic Lolita Clothing & Accessories
Items from:*Brands*
Baby, The Stars Shine Bright
Metamorphose
Bodyline
Angelic Pretty
Innocent World
Infant
Dollfie Shoes
Misc off brand clothing & accessories
More information HERE.

Name of store:Mr. Cosplay's Otaku House
Where?:Suntec City Mall My Playground #03-089/089A
Opening Hours:Unknown
They sells:Cosplay costumes, cosplay props, soft toys, merchandises, keychains etc.
Items from:Unknown
More information call the store at:68874381

Name of store:Atsuki
Where?:Suntec City Mall My Playground #03-027F/027G
Opening Hours:Unknown
They sells:Gothic, Lolita and Punk clothings
Items from:Unknown

For more Lolita stores in Singapore, go HERE.

That's all that i know of! If you know any more shops please do tell me! If I have more information about these shops I will update on this blog post or perhaps in a new blog post!

No comments: