Sunday, February 11, 2007

Bought it...

after running over to so many shopping centres and shops, i can happily announce that i had bought my chinese new year clothes!!! finally!! well....actually i do not intend to buy the style that is totally'IN' now but all the stores i been too are selling this kind of style leaving me no other choice...when my mother saw what i bought, she was tad worried about me not going to wear it when it is 'OUT' but i assured her that i will continue to wear it....besides i don't think that it will become 'OUT' so quickly but then again, fashion styles are unpredictable. so that left me to buy a hairband.....and recently i am searching for a good japanese book/software to learn japanese! hope that i will find one...i had started to learn to play hokage funeral!

No comments: