Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Which one to wear??

chinese new year is approaching fast...this sunday will be the lunar chinese new year. i had already gotten my chinese new year clothes but...i don't know which one to wear! in total, i bought 3 long tank top, 2 carpi pants, 5 shorts and one bubble skirt...but the long tank top and carpi pants were actually intended to be my chinese new year clothes but...i discovered that one of my tank top could also be matched with the shorts which i bought so now i am thinking carpi pants or shorts? and also, which tank top should i match it with? or maybe should i wear my bubble skirt???? oh my goodness...this is way too confusing!!!! but thankfully, i had already decided to wear the fake nails which i bought and also some hair wax to enhance and beautify my curly and straight hair...but it's my going to be my first time using hair wax...i should really get down and practice the technique one of these days before the lunar chinese new year...otherwise my hair might not be the intended style i wanted it to be! anyway...i still haven't decided what to wear...seriously...i nearly forgotten that i wanted to buy a hair band to hold my curly hair on chinese new year! should really buy it or otherwise i will surely forget it..i am really forgetful in some ways....

No comments: