Saturday, February 03, 2007

i want to have a style of...

as i told you all before in my last post, i went to my nearby mall to look for chinese new year clothes but unfortunately, after looking at all the clothes, i don't think that they are suitable... -_- even so, i can say that i had bought two new pair of shorts so that i wouldn't always be wearing the same 3/4 crop pants when meeting my friends! but those shorts are only for casual wear and not for chinese new year! even so, i am thinking of getting a skirt perhaps...something fun, bubbly and just so youthful! no revealing clothes please! sexy is so not me! i prefer casual wear but for the sake of times when i suddenly want to be more girly(not wearing shorts), i shall wear skirts...if you do know me well, you find that i don't wear skirt that much...maybe only once or twice a year not counting school uniform of course! i am going to a place further away from my home to shop for clothes...i heard from my friends that the clothes there are cheap and nice....hopefully it's true and the colours don't run!^^

No comments: