Tuesday, February 27, 2007

GIMP SHOP

although it's a long time since i had posted anything on my blog, that doesn't mean that nothing did happen! anyway, for a long time, i had always wanted to buy a Photoshop software to make the photos more beautiful, but unfortunately for me, i don't have that much money for it's way too expensive for me to afford. recently, my brother founded this freeware on the internet GIMP which have the same uses as Photoshop and what's more, it free! so of course we went to download it and my reviews for this program is that...it's really awesome! after all, it's free and it can edit the photos pretty well too! so if you can't afford Photoshop, why not try GIMP SHOP?

i have used two pictures and edited it with GIMP SHOP to make it look like it's a coloured sketch...i think that the pictures after editing are really nice...what do you think? and do remember that i am not a professional photographer so do not expect professional looking photos! my point in showing these photos after editing is to prove that GIMP SHOP's facilities is not bad at all! you can download GIMP SHOP at http://www.gimpshop.net/ . learn how to edit pictures to coloured sketch effect at http://www.dphotojournal.com/photoshop-tutorial-turning-photos-into-colored-pencil-sketch/ .

Picture taken by me & edited by me.
Right:Before edited.Left:Picture after editing.


Picture found on internet.

Right:Before edited.Left:Picture after editing(done by me).

No comments: