Thursday, April 16, 2009

BoA I Did It For Love MV

After much long wait and several delays, BoA's I Did It For Love MV Full Version is finally up! Check it out below.

BoA - I Did It For Love (featuring Sean Garrett)


BoA - I Did It For Love (featuring Sean Garrett)Sing Along


According to boajjang.com, the reason of the delay is as below.

BoA's long awaited music video of her 2nd single "I Did It For Love" has finally been released! The music video has been delayed again and again. Rumors had it that the reason why it was taking so long was because the video was going through editing to make sure it came out great. But was the long wait worth it for BoA fans? Hell yes!

The theme of the music video is water, mystique, and black. Whereas the teaser gave us "mystique" and "black", we can finally understand the water concept! BoA and co. disappears and reappears into water before our very eyes. There's so much to say about this music video, but we'll let you see for yourself.


In my opinion, this I Did It For Love MV is certainly tons better than the Eat You Up MV directed by Diane Martel. The water and the fan is the coolest part of the MV.

Just check out the different MV for Eat You Up by Diane Martel and Cha Eun Taek respectively. I prefer the Cha Eun Taek version.

BoA - Eat You Up Directed by Diane Martel


BoA - Eat You Up Directed by Cha Eun Taek


They have also released a exclusive version which is the Eat You Up Directed by Cha Eun Taek without the special effects I think...I think that the main motive of that was to for people to focus on her dancing.

BoA - Eat You Up (Exclusive Ver.)


Eat You Up by BoA Sing Along


What do you think of it? =D

No comments: