Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Upcoming books release from Scott Westerfeld

Anyone who knows me well enough will know that Scott Westerfeld is my favourite author. I was browsing through his blog today and was delighted to find a new post. It's been a week since he had last posted.

The new post features information on what he will be doing for this year and I saw the release date for Leviathan, a new series from Scott Westerfeld himself . I had read the sneak preview from Bogus to Bubbly and it certainly looks promising. It's going to be released on 6 October 2009.

Plus, not to forget that he revealed that on 28 October 2009, The Collector's Set, which is a collection of all the books in the UGLIES Series, will be released! UGLIES is my all time favourite series so this is a great news for me! To be able to own all in a box! Check out the cover below:
UGLIES The Collector's Set

Some time ago, he also release the UGLIES Boxed Set(see below) containing the books UGLIES, PRETTIES and SPECIALS. Frankly speaking, as a fan, I would like to collect it as well for the cover and also the exclusive content inside.

UGLIES Trilogy Boxed Set

Since my birthday is coming in a few weeks, here's an appeal to my dear friends.

Hi all!

If you are planning to get me a birthday present, how about considering Kinokuniya book vouchers? After all, you wouldn't have to wonder about which specific items to get me and I am able to get the books I want. It's a win win situation! LOL!

=D

Many thanks in advance! =P

+-+ miko kagome+-+


While I was at Popular today, I accidentally topple over a boxed sushi recipe book that contains free chopsticks, sauce plate and rolling mat as well. In an attempt to save it, I accidentally pushed my thumb against it and my nail broke. Argh. There was a little blood and luckily for me, the part where it broke wasn't too deep in and at least the sushi recipe set wasn't harmed or I will have to pay for it. >.<

I wanted to start making those felt cookies yesterday but I couldn't find my serrated shears. Where has it gone to? I remember getting one when I was in Secondary One for Home Economics...but I search for it where I had remembered storing it, at least I thought I had, I couldn't find it. Perhaps it's tucked away some where in the pile of books in the book shelf...oh well...I will find it (hopefully) when I do my "Spring Cleaning". If not, I will have to get another one...*sigh*

No comments: