Wednesday, April 01, 2009

BEST & USA 2CD+2DVD...still is missing in action.

It's officially two weeks after BEST & USA release and I still can't find it in CD-RAMA. I heard that it's due to Avex not confirming with them. I wish that they would just hurry up! I can't wait to get my hands on the album! I wonder if I would have gotten it before my outing on Thursday,9 April, 2009, to Tampines 1*. Sources has it that it will be released on Friday, 3 April, 2009.

*To be said in another upcoming post.

Anyway, I am bored so I am going to post all the tracks of the English album, BoA, here, in order. I will not post the lyrics here as it will take up a lot of space. Double click the video itself and the lyrics can be found on the comment box at your right hand side. Just click "More info" to see the lyrics. I didn't post or create any of the videos. Enjoy listening!

By the way, the lyrics to Look Who's Talking was co-written by Britney Spears along with others. That's why the song sounds a little like Britney Spears kind of song.

01.I Did It For Love(featuring Sean Garrett)


02. Energetic


03. Did Ya


04. Look Who's Talking


05. Eat You Up


06. Obsessed


07. Touched


08. Scream


09. Girls On Top


10. Dress Off


11. Hypnotic Dancefloor


Which song(s) do you like best? Post in tag board and let me know! =D

No comments: